The purpose of the Alliance Women ministry is to be a community of women connected to Jesus Christ and caring for people by:
- Building intentional relationships,
- Strengthening women in their faith, and
- Serving God through using our gifts to benefit others.
We desire to seek Him continually, serve Him faithfully, and share Him boldly. In pursuit of this purpose, we offer many ministry opportunities to the women at Northview throughout the yearfor the purpose of serving others . This takes the form of weekly Bible study groups, seasonal events, retreats for personal enrichment, parties, and service activities. Examples of service include the preparation of medical supplies for the C&MA hospital in Mali, West Africa, encouragement notes to college students and prayer for missionaries around the world. We welcome you to come and be a part of this vital ministry of women and to women!
Alliance Women Ministry Objectives:
1. Fellowship: To encourage community among women through healthy relationships and friendships by the transforming power of Christ.
2. Discipleship: To encourage the study of God’s Word and to inspire women to follow Christ through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
3. Outreach: To equip women to share God’s love and the message of the Gospel with family, friends and neighbors.
4. Missions: To involve women in the world-wide ministries of the C&MA through prayer, short term missions involvement, the support of overseas workers and their families, and an annual fund raising project that services specified needs in various countries.
5. Prayer: To encourage corporate and individual prayer for local, national, and worldwide ministries.